cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just mine today ,hmmmmm

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just mine today ,hmmmmm

Im having problems sync the phone even with the cd that was enclosed,Im not liking this phone too much, it will take me at least a week or more to put all the phone numbers back in and the web part of it is much slower than the Iphone from cingular, and the screen has no better resolution, I cant even access youtube sites since it is saying it needs some type of flash software, and is not found for this phone

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm also having trouble syncing the contacts using the Sprint Mobile Sync, however, the Sprint store I purchased the phone from moved all of my contacts over to the Instinct.

I haven't had any trouble out of the browser... I just typed in www. youtube.com and it let me search for and watch any video I wanted.

Hope you start having better luck, soon, I know how frustrating things can get!!

D

Highlighted
Journeyman

We got ours today and haven't had any problems. The website seems to be quite fast and I was able to sync all my contacts.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just paired the phone with my A900 using Bluetooth & transferred contacts.

Highlighted
Journeyman

GO to phonedog.com & watch his videos.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat