cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love my Instinct

Highlighted
Patron

I love my Instinct

has a bunch of faults, but right now, I'm using it to its fullest potential. What I want it to have is: TO ANSWER CALLS WHEN IM WATCHING TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Mad But so far, works great with me. And yes, I do enjoy "lightning fast internet" (in some places). I wish people stopped clompaining about stuff we already KNOW, and started using it, to see how truly awesome it is!

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: I love my Instinct

To get calls while using active EVDO data connection:

##DEBUGMENU# Enter MSL code. DDTM Off. Done. Don't mess with anything else.

Thank autoprime.

Patron

@c4400 wrote:

To get calls while using active EVDO data connection:

##DEBUGMENU# Enter MSL code. DDTM Off. Done. Don't mess with anything else.

Thank autoprime.

DDTM? A little bit of more detail before I mess up something...

Journeyman

Turning it off allows incoming calls while using a data connection. Simple as that.

DDTM - Data Dedicated Transmission Mode.

Patron

@c4400 wrote:

Turning it off allows incoming calls while using a data connection. Simple as that.

DDTM - Data Dedicated Transmission Mode.

MSL code? Sorry, if Im a bit slow...

Journeyman

Where do you enter the DDTM code please?

Where do you enter the DDTM code please?

Journeyman

Hrm. Well, there's a few ways to get your MSL code. Call *2. Some CSR's will just give it to you. Others are hardasses about it, and won't, and you have to get a supervisor, or you can tell them you can't make calls, and they'll give it to you when they walk you through reprogramming it. (not that I advocate lying),Ifthey frown on you messing with these menus.. too bad. It's your phone, and you have needs for receiving calls while using the data connection.

There's much more helpful information, and more knowledgeable peopleon sprintusers.com, also. http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132

MSL is Master Subsidy Lock code, it just allows you to get into the more technical programming areas of the phone. You do want to be careful if you're going to be messing with these settings. When it says "Enter Current Code," it's asking for your MSL.

But the ##DEBUGMENU# menus are quite harmless, for the most part, though I wouldnt mess with Korea Mode ha. DDTM off setting will just let you receive calls while using an EVDO connection. That's it.

Message Edited by c4400 on 07-20-2008 09:21 PM
Message Edited by c4400 on 07-20-2008 09:25 PM

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat