cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want my money back!

Highlighted
Patron

I want my money back!

I can;t watch TV! Phone freezes when I go to TV. I already did the Data Profile, removed the battery, etc. I'm paying for a plan that has TV, but due to stupid errors from Sprint I can't watch it. I want my plan rorated, and having to pay less. This is completely unaceptable that I'm paying for something I can't use.

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I want my money back!

Completely agree. We should all be prorated to a certain degree for the features that do not work. Every time VVM goes down, we should be given credit. Every time that Handmark apps fail to update or News videos fail to play, we should be credited. Between the outages and crashes and overall failure of things like TV, we should not have to pay the full price for half the service.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So return it and get your money back.

Highlighted
Patron

@akipika wrote:
Completely agree. We should all be prorated to a certain degree for the features that do not work. Every time VVM goes down, we should be given credit. Every time that Handmark apps fail to update or News videos fail to play, we should be credited. Between the outages and crashes and overall failure of things like TV, we should not have to pay the full price for half the service.

Sometimes I can understand 3rd party bugs, but SPrint TV? It is completely unaceptable. We are paying big bucs here, and only use half of it because the rest is unusuable.

And if they dont want to see this kind of rant, they should do things correct right from the start.

Sorry Sprint, but this is nothing but the truth.

Highlighted
Patron

@jonnythan wrote:

I got it the day it was released. Also this is Sprint issue, not mine. They should fix it. They advertised Live TV, they should have Live TV, at least working. Returning the phone is just giving up. We should NOT give up on this. Sprint wants better costumer service? Well start servicing their costumers.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@jonnythan wrote:

Excellent deduction jonnythan! You observations are astoundingly acute and sarcastic, yet lacking in logic and reason. Nearly all of us who post here have exceeded the 30 days, but if you are willing to pay our ETF and buy us another phone, then I will glad switch carriers and get a new phone and you won't ever have to read another one of my posts again.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@jonnythan wrote:

Boy, that response is getting really old on this forum. We all have a right to expect the phone to work as advertised. If you don't like listening to people discuss the problems with the phone, please feel free to not log on. THANKS! The rest of us like to discuss ways to make this phone work for us.

Highlighted
Journeyman

jonnythan... do you read anything other than your own pos...

jonnythan... do you read anything other than your own posts? seriously? i'll say this slowly so you're sure to understand... W E ... C A N ' T... R E T U R N... T H E... P H O N E !!! if we freakin' could, we would. what part of contract don't you understand? we are all passed our 30 days because we were suckered into the false advertising and the promises of the issues being fixed in a timely manner. maybe you're rich, but i for one am not. if you wanna pay my $200 termination fee... by all means, be my benefactor. until then... do us all a favor and put a cork in it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

easier said than done there johnny. I tried to return mine within 30 days of when I activated the phone, but since I bought it online, they claim my thirty days started a week prior to my recieving it.thats why im still here.

Oh and hey, guess what.

I STILL WANT ALL MY FREAKING MONEY BACK.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@jonnythan wrote:

Thanks for all your contributions to this forum. I can tell by all the responses howon-point your opinions are.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@NSpeed wrote:

@jonnythan wrote:

I got it the day it was released. Also this is Sprint issue, not mine. They should fix it. They advertised Live TV, they should have Live TV, at least working. Returning the phone is just giving up. We should NOT give up on this. Sprint wants better costumer service? Well start servicing their costumers.

Why didn't you return it in the first 30 days if you were so unhappy with it?

Seriously. I'm seeing this a lot. People bought a phone, hated it, but kept it past the last possible return date (a generous 30 days) just assuming that everything would get better?

I understand your frustration with the phone, since the problems you experience aren't getting fixed. But if you enter into a contract with a product you hate on vague, unwritten promises and expectations, you, IMO, forfeit the right to reneg on the contract months later because the vague, unwritten promises never showed up.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: jonnythan... do you read anything other than your own pos...

@19771979mikebetsy wrote:
jonnythan... do you read anything other than your own posts? seriously? i'll say this slowly so you're sure to understand... W E ... C A N ' T... R E T U R N... T H E... P H O N E !!! if we freakin' could, we would. what part of contract don't you understand? we are all passed our 30 days because we were suckered into the false advertising and the promises of the issues being fixed in a timely manner. maybe you're rich, but i for one am not. if you wanna pay my $200 termination fee... by all means, be my benefactor. until then... do us all a favor and put a cork in it.

Since ETFs have been ruled illegal by the California Supreme Court, I think it's only a matter of time before this total BS feeis removed across the country. The day that happens, Sprint might just go out of business. They'll be dropping like flies.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat