cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want the update to make the mute button to a slider and the caller id show w/headset in

Highlighted
Journeyman

I want the update to make the mute button to a slider and the caller id show w/headset in

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: I want the update to make the mute button to a slider and the caller id show w/headset in

Yes, I agree. The mute button really should be harder to hit than it is. A slider here would help a LOT. For that matter, the screen should turn off while on a call unless you want to specifically do something with it. This way the battery would last a bit longer which would also be nice.

Journeyman

AGREED!! I would alsolike a sub-menu instead of the add a...

AGREED!! I would alsolike a sub-menu instead of the add a call being on screen, I switchtothe second line during calls as wellas press mute on accident.

Journeyman

Re: I want the update to make the mute button to a slider and the caller id show w/headset in

Idealy you should be able to hit the Lock button and lock the screen. I've been talking to my g/f and managed to 3rd party call someone just by little movements of the phone against my face. As already mentioned, this would help on battery life. What was Sprint thinking on this one? I'm curious as to the logic behind leaving the phone screen constantly on during a conversation.

Journeyman

any word on a mute button/slider update?....my wife is complaining quite a bitof her cheek muting the phone during her calls...coming up on my 30 day return window.

Thanks

Journeyman

nope no updates on that as yet, go ahead return it...work...

nope no updates on that as yet, go ahead return it...working on my third instinct right now, insurance won't give me another phone since its past 30 days overall, they need me to go through 4 units before switching anything out unless i want to pay full price! There's way too many problems with this phone, I'd suggest waiting a year or two till its completely developed before getting it! - Unsatisfied Sprint/Instinct Customer

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat