cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to know if it's possible to sync with mac using Entourage?

Journeyman

Message Edited by Raine on 06-30-2008 10:46 PM

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I would like to know if it's possible to sync with mac using Entourage?

I haven't heard of a single instance of Mac support. Right now I'm using and enjoying Google Calendar. It synchs beautifully with Thunderbird/Lightning (my email app on my Macs). As for the addresses, I transferred them from my Treo at the store. Now, they're in synch with the Sprint website.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I can't even keep mine mounted to my MAC. It will mount t...

I can't even keep mine mounted to my MAC. It will mount then automatically eject after a few seconds. I did find that as soon as it's mounted I can go into the phone and browse the folders for about 30 secs before it unmounts. So I guess it does work in a sense it's got to be some sort of device/driver conflict though with the phone and the MAC. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I can't even keep mine mounted to my MAC. It will mount t...

@REVNU wrote:
I can't even keep mine mounted to my MAC. It will mount then automatically eject after a few seconds. I did find that as soon as it's mounted I can go into the phone and browse the folders for about 30 secs before it unmounts. So I guess it does work in a sense it's got to be some sort of device/driver conflict though with the phone and the MAC. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

That is correct. The USB is useless on a Mac. It just won't mount the Instinct on our Mac desktops. I'm not a tech person and don't know why it won't mount. I agree it might be some type of driver perhaps. Right now I'm using a card reader to see/upload things to my card.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same with me. The Instinct won't stay mounted when using...

Same with me. The Instinct won't stay mounted when using the USB cable so i have to either use a flash drive reader to do my transfers and syncing or use Bluetooth to connect and transfer files. Blue tooth works well but is slow if you are transferring a lot of files or large data. Flash drive reader is best way so far till Sprint/Samsung can do an update including more stability with the Instinct and Mac.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Addendum to my last comment: I mean I use a card reader a...

Addendum to my last comment: I mean I use a card reader and that works best or is the fastest for doing up and down loads between the Instinct & my Mac.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat