cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***INSTINCT........ A SHORT LIST OF ISSUES****

Highlighted
Journeyman

***INSTINCT........ A SHORT LIST OF ISSUES****

Typing the word microbrew in text messages lock up device on the Samsung Instinct

Reprovisioned NAI may be corrupted by device on the Samsung Instinct

User Can't Access Data Applications on the Samsung Instinct

Applications may loose data connectivity after idle on the Samsung Instinct

Customer may experience slow response or service unavailability on the Samsung Instinct

Issue with sending a 2 min video to another carrier on the Samsung Instinct

Wireless backup to Mobile Sync not working on the Samsung Instinct

Mobile Sync times out with large address books on the Samsung Instinct

User Guide is not included in the box on the Samsung Instinct

Phone as Modem not supported on the Samsung Instinct

Customers that are on Individual Liable and Corporate Liable accounts with Integrated Office or Converged services will not be able to keep these services if they swap to an Instinct device. Please note this currently impacts a total of 65,000 customers.

Sprint Mobile Sync MySprint headers missing on the Samsung Instinct

Customer receives the "Phone Off" message when the Instinct is connected to the computer using the USB data cable. While the device is connected, all calls will go straight to voicemail and missed calls will not be recorded in the call history.

Customers may experience intermittent quality issues while using the TV application on the Samsung Instinct. They may observe slow channel changes, slow player launching, and pixilated images during streaming.

Some websites will not recognize Instincts web browser as capable of handling PC formatted versions of a site on the Samsung Instinct

But hey, its a heluva nice looking paper weight!

Message Edited by jebus on 09-16-2008 10:54 PM

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Journeyman

My microSD card works... or am I missing something?

My microSD card works... or am I missing something?

Journeyman

i got a 8 gig sd micro card on ebay for 22.95 and it seem...

i got a 8 gig sd micro card on ebay for 22.95 and it seems to work great holds all my music and photos why dosent yours work??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: i got a 8 gig sd micro card on ebay for 22.95 and it seem...

As per Sprint......."Sometimes the supplied MicroSD card is not recognized by the device.".........

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: My microSD card works... or am I missing something?

I agree, several issues mentioned don't apply to my phone either. I think jebus is trying to compile a list of overall issues into one post, although i am pretty sure that this is like the 2nd or 3rd post listing them.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: ***INSTINCT........ A SHORT LIST OF ISSUES****

I think the update is supposed to fix the user manuel issue. Hopefully when I wake up it will be in the box! Christmas in September, whoda thunk it?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Er, where did you guys buy your Instinct? It did not come with a user manual??? Ebay? So, what is the "Explore More" booklet that came with my Instinct?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Microbrew!? Holy crap how can a single word lock up the device!? I just tried it and sure enough it locked up.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@ibbonging wrote:
i got a 8 gig sd micro card on ebay for 22.95 and it seems to work great holds all my music and photos why dosent yours work??

Seller and card manufacturer / type Please.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@VR4 wrote:

@ibbonging wrote:

Seller and card manufacturer / type Please.

Right... let us know.. lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got an 8gb card along with a USB adapter for 32 bucks at amazon.com. I plugged my old 2gb card into the usb adapter and carry it around as a keychain. Transfering a 700mb file to the card via usb takes about a minute. When I transfer movies (that I've converted to mp4) I use the 8gb. When I fill this thing up, I'll fill the 2gb up. The 2gb one actually already has about 900mb of mp3s lol.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat