cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS ANYONE FROM SPRINT WORRIED ABOUT Music Player problem after update?

Highlighted
Patron

IS ANYONE FROM SPRINT WORRIED ABOUT Music Player problem after update?

Before the update I had 225 songs on a 2gig card that worked perfect. I upgraded then I couldn't load my songs with the error message. I've tried every thing. DELETED all songs and re entered them 25 at a time. That worked until I got to 205 then again it would not reload my music. Also now for no reason the phone radio will start to play . Without touching any buttons.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: IS ANYONE FROM SPRINT WORRIED ABOUT Music Player problem after update?

@4rr2ski wrote:
Before the update I had 225 songs on a 2gig card that worked perfect. I upgraded then I couldn't load my songs with the error message. I've tried every thing. DELETED all songs and re entered them 25 at a time. That worked until I got to 205 then again it would not reload my music. Also now for no reason the phone radio will start to play . Without touching any buttons.

I've had no problems before or after the update. Have nearly 500 songs loaded. There is going to be a update to the music player in August it's listed as "removal of periodic 'skips' when listening via bluetooth headset" so maybe because of all the complaints about it not loading music they'll have a fix for that as well.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat