cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If the VVM update burped while uploading, can I attempt it again?

Highlighted
Journeyman

If the VVM update burped while uploading, can I attempt it again?

Hey! When I went to my VVM today, it prompted me to upload. I clicked "upload" or "accept", whichever it was, and it then did nothing and the version # is still old. I even restarted the phone and nothing. Any way I can try it again?

Tags (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: If the VVM update burped while uploading, can I attempt it again?

You can try, some of the updates are only being pushed at certain times of the days so if they do have problems, they don't put every user out of luck. Trying to access VVM should check the version and attempt the update again, assuming the vendor didn't place a limit on how many times the update can be attempted per phone, kinda like a web cookie (when was your last visit).

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

The same thing happened to me, I got prompt to upgrade th...

The same thing happened to me, I got prompt to upgrade the VMM and it started but got stuck on 40% completion. I canceled it and tried to get that prompt again and I couldn't. I called support but they don't know what to do. They are suppose to call me back.

Journeyman

Re: The same thing happened to me, I got prompt to upgrade th...

Call you back? Har!

My VVM doesn't seem to work anymore now...I have to call in to check if I have any new messages, and I do have them sometimes!! I could be missing vital info! Anyone else's VVM not work after a botched update? How do we attempt the update again?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat