Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you really want an answer from Sprint....

Journeyman

If you really want an answer from Sprint....

Just make a phone call...

There is a lot of people on this board as well as about 4 others that I know of that dealwith just the Instinct. If only half of these peolple including myself would actually pick up a phone today and call Sprint there would be an answer.

Call ask to speak to a Supervisor, then ask that Supervisor to speak to his/her supervisor and voice your concerns with the phone, that you paid good money for and signed a contract for. As I see the powers that be do not view these boards, if they do they never comment because then they would be hammered with PM's and messages about it.

This is just likean employee union, if enough people complain someone will speak up.

Other people on this board are not going to get the answers for you, you must call and speak for yourself. Or just sit back and be dissapointed with what you got.

You may not get an answer on your call, but if enough peolple call an answer will come.

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Product Ambassador

Andy - for the 'PTB' reading the boards - Tristan and I are here every day.  The Marketing manager, Doug, for the Instinct is here as much as possible.  TVN and his team from Product Development read the boards as much as possible.   The VP of Sprint.com checks in quite frequently, as do other executive level people.  And we create a summary of issues each week and report it up to the lead teams.  I doubt you'll see many of the SVP's posting out here - you're right about the PM issue! 

Will 

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Will:

Thanks for responding.

I noticed the update as of now did not modify the browser. For me, the browser is locking up on most web sites I need to visit, but is working fine for other Instinct users so I cannot duplicate the problem myself.

However, many others have reported the same problem. Do you have any idea of this is being worked? I am wondering if I should just get another Instinct and start over?

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat