cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Ring Tone??

Journeyman

Incoming Ring Tone??

My girlfriend called my phone this morning and she said the incoming ring tone is really cool. I had no idea what she was talking about, so I called my phone. Instead of a ring, it says to listen to the music while the party is reached, and then it plays a song. . . . . I've heard this feature on other phones, but I don't remember setting this up. I couldn't find any settings on my phone. . . . . . I think it's cool, but I just want to figure out how to change the song. . . . Anyone know?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Patron

Re: Incoming Ring Tone??

That's pretty odd... that's a call tone, and usually you need to buy or rather rent them from sprint for like 3 months. It is strange that you have it if you didn't actually order it...

Journeyman

Re: Incoming Ring Tone??

I actually figured it out. . . Sprint has a few free call tones and I was playing on sprint.com one day and didn't realize what I was doing . . . . . I do see the non-free call tones now and I think you can only change this one their website when you login to sprint.com. It's pretty cool.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat