cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insticnt Deleted All My Photos

Highlighted
Journeyman

Insticnt Deleted All My Photos

So i was uploading some photos to my online web album and when i went back in to my pictures all my pictures were gone..from the card as well as the phone..please tell me im not the only one this has happened to?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Insticnt Deleted All My Photos

@ah17708 wrote:
So i was uploading some photos to my online web album and when i went back in to my pictures all my pictures were gone..from the card as well as the phone..please tell me im not the only one this has happened to?

I've never had this happen to me, but I believe I do remember another person posting about the same issue. Don't ever remember what happened with that, so you might want to search for that thread.

Journeyman

You're not the only one. It's happening with the new Instinct M810 - just lost all of my photos the other day. This is the second strike for this phone. However, if I had to guess, it may have something to do with the micro SD card, and either how it's formatted, or how close to SD / SDHC specification it is. IMHO, this is deserving of a firmware upgrade - but that's just because I'm ticked. But since your problem happened last year, this has been a lingering issue with Instinct root hdwr/sftwr all along....

Journeyman

I've had the phone a year and finally experienced this yesterday. I lost all my music and pictures, I think dropping the phone had something to do with it, reformat the card and start from scratch.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat