cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instinct Docking Station...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Instinct Docking Station...

I dunno. I don't have it, but it was on my Christmas list.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, that's my guess too. That would be enough to keep me from ordering it. My case is a pain in the butt to get off. Nice concept though.

Message Edited by MarkBugs on 12-15-2008 10:12 AM

Highlighted
Master

It would be better if you could dock it in landscape alsoso you could watch tv or movies while it was docked.

Highlighted
Journeyman

umm.... just go to samsungs website and buy the standard holster with kickstand clip, I use it on my desk, it holds the phone up and there are no extra creap to fool around with. Plug it into your phone as normal and youre good to go, unplug and take the whole thing with ya.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@MarkBugs wrote:
Yeah, that's my guess too. That would be enough to keep me from ordering it. My case is a pain in the butt to get off. Nice concept though.
Message Edited by MarkBugs on 12-15-2008 10:12 AM

Same here the case is impossible to get off. I really like this docking station though, great idea

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Levi4u wrote:

It would be better if you could dock it in landscape alsoso you could watch tv or movies while it was docked.

Watch TV? Yeah, for like3 minutes maybe. But, I guess after that you could watch the slideshow of weird, twisted tv images with the bottom half all painted green.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I like this too, and fairly inexpensive like you said. I may get it just to have a place to charge both batteries at once. Not bad, thanks for the link.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ended up getting this as a gift for Christmas. So far so good. It's nice to have it on the night stand, since I use the phone's alarm to wake me up every morning. I really like having the extra slot to charger the spare battery at the same time you charge the phone. I'd recommend it for anyone who burns through the batteries, and is looking for a nice way to charge them all at once.

Highlighted
Wizard

@suitcasejohnny wrote:
I ended up getting this as a gift for Christmas. So far so good. It's nice to have it on the night stand, since I use the phone's alarm to wake me up every morning. I really like having the extra slot to charger the spare battery at the same time you charge the phone. I'd recommend it for anyone who burns through the batteries, and is looking for a nice way to charge them all at once.

Thanks for the update. I was wondering how well it works and how practical it is.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat