cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instinct HD-Getting the videos onto youtube

Highlighted
Journeyman

Instinct HD-Getting the videos onto youtube

I am thinking about buying this phone to primarily just make phone calls and take pics & videos but would like to know if i can get the videos it takes onto YouTube. I am only going to have the basic phone plan as i don't send text messages and i cannot afford to have the web on my cell phone. Without mentioning anything about uploading videos, the guy at the sprint store claims the phone needs some web service plan just to work or something- i don't really believe this guy and am not going back to this store again.

Anyway, can i transfer the videos it takes to my PC via the proper usb cable, and might they then upload to YouTube?

Thank  You

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Instinct HD-Getting the videos onto youtube

Yes, You can post your videos to youtube, But in order to activate it, You will be required to have one off the all inclusive data plans, The cheapest one offered that will work on it is the "Everything Data 450" for $69.99 p/m.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat