cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instinct - Where are my pics?

Journeyman

Instinct - Where are my pics?

I am about to pull my hair OUT!!  I have been taking and sending pics to Facbook directly from my Instinct for over a year.  Now, all of a sudden, when I try to send one just as I always have, I get the "your media will be sent" message. And that's it. My pics aren't sent anywhere. All of my settings are the same, nothing has changed, Facebook settings are correct, etc.

WTH??  Before, I'd select pics, select the recipient, and then I would get the actual message screen where I could add a subject and text, and then send it.  Now I get nothing but the media will be sent message.

I'm about to throw this phone out the window.  Does ANYONE out there know what has happened?  And more importantly, how to get it back the way it was?

p.s.  I've tried to send it to other places as well, with the same results.  (So the problem isn't with FB)

Tags (3)
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat