ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instinct cost for current customers?

Journeyman

I think I will wait for the iphone g35 coming out on July...

I think I will wait for the iphone g35 coming out on July 11th. Too many problems with Sprint customer service and not worth the loyalty price of $129. That is the same price any person not with Sprint will get it at. Goodbye Sprint, Hello AT&T!

Journeyman

Re: Instinct cost for current customers?

Ordered mine on June 20th and got it on June 24th, paid the $229 withthe $100 rebate. So far I like the phone a lot, not perfect but still a very good phone. Very well worth the price.

Journeyman

Sprint is allowing customers to upgrade to the instinct e...

Sprint is allowing customers to upgrade to the instinct even if they just got a new phone like 5 months ago. And they are giving them the 129.99 deal. I got the same deal even though my current phone is only 9 months old. this is the most agressive marketing I have ever seen Sprint do.

Patron

Re: The phone is priced at 449. When i called *2 customer ser...

Thats a good deal. But how much does the Instinct cost without the $75 or the $150 service credit including tax?

Journeyman

Re: The phone is priced at 449. When i called *2 customer ser...

I talked to someone at Best Buy. They said that I am eligible 09/01/2008 for an upgrade. I tried to do it now but they said I am not eligible. 09/01/2008 is also when I'm eligible for Sprint's $150 rebate, I guess for being under contract for 2 years is the benchmark for when I can upgrade. They did however tell me I could get it for $129.99 but I have to wait until 09/01/2008, which isn't as bad as paying $350+ to Sprint now.

Journeyman

Re: Sprint is allowing customers to upgrade to the instinct e...

@evilash wrote:
Sprint is allowing customers to upgrade to the instinct even if they just got a new phone like 5 months ago. And they are giving them the 129.99 deal. I got the same deal even though my current phone is only 9 months old. this is the most agressive marketing I have ever seen Sprint do.

I was at the sprint store this weekend and they would only give me $75 credit towards the instincts MSRP, even though I was out of contract for a 6 months. They apparently keep track of two dates, one on contract and another for phone upgrade. My contract was out but my phone upgrade still needed another year. The CSR offered no such deal like above at all and I argued with him a lot (even mentioned I would cancel my account and start a new one just to get new phone discount).

Message Edited by zonyl on 06-30-2008 01:05 PM

Journeyman

Re: Sprint is allowing customers to upgrade to the instinct e...

I'm still trying to decide what's worse; AT&T's data/phoneservice, or Sprints customer service.

Journeyman

From what I've seen, new customers are getting the same p...

From what I've seen, new customers are getting the same price as existing customers if they go to a retail store (Sprint or Best Buy). I bought mine at a Sprint store and when I inquired about my $150 credit for having 22+ months of service on my old phone, the answer I got was that it was already included in the $220 instant rebate. I still think that $129.99 after mail in rebate is an excellent price for the Instinct, but I think Sprint could have had a better offer for their existing customers. I congratulate bigja69 for being able to get an addittional $50 on service credit.

Journeyman

yup, same with me, but i got all the rebates at the sprin...

yup, same with me, but i got all the rebates at the sprint store. didn't have to go to best buy. they said that because i wasn't able to get the $100 mail-in rebate, they would give it to me in store. i suggest speaking to a manager to get that, though. *bleep*, didn't know about the *2 $50 rebate to go with it, though. that would have been sweet.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat