cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instinct for Palm Pre

Journeyman

Re: Instinct for Palm Pre

Not sure. I'd guess a few hundred. I ended up having to merge about 20 profiles. I also deleted about 30-40 contacts that I didn't want.

The biggest problem was that the Exchange sync brought in people with weird Windows/administrator/user listings in their profile. It didn't help that it looks like the admins have left in people that haven't worked at the company in years, but that is hardly Palm's fault.

Message Edited by Blubble on 06-12-2009 11:22 AM

Journeyman

@sjamie wrote:

@doczenith1 wrote:

My plan is to dedicate one of my gmail accounts specifically for storing Pre contacts. That is if I decide to get a Pre.

Tell me more, how would that help you?

Well, I like the idea of my phone contacts syncing online but I don't neccesarily want all of my email contacts nor all of my facebook friends filling up my phone's contact list. So, I will take my phone's current contact list and make it the exclusive contact list on one of my gmail accounts that I only use for recieving non-personal emails. That way I have a copy of my "phone" contacts on my phone and a copy online.

Journeyman

I totally agree. It is a plus over the instinct hands down

Journeyman

i dumped mine for it 3 days ago.

Journeyman

Google offers visual voice mail for free!  And you get a free phone # w/it if you like.  You can use it w/any phone, and any service provider.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat