cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instinct for Sale!

Highlighted
Patron

Instinct for Sale!

Instinct Phone, black, touch screen, 45 days on it, TV works sometimes, Web works ok, Locks up quite a bit, music player works some of the time, calls can be heard more than not, BUT looks cool in and out, mint condition, gps rocks, only $199 obo. Trade for I Phone too.

14 REPLIES 14
Journeyman

Hi, How old is the phone? Do you have all that came in th...

Hi, How old is the phone? Do you have all that came in the box? If yes I'll give you $150.00. [phone number removed] 

Please use PM's to communiate personally identifyable information w.england 

Message Edited by wengla02 on 08-19-2008 11:23 PM

Journeyman

Re: Instinct for Sale!

Give you $50 for it.... lol

Patron

OMG Trade for the craPhone! Dude, the iPhone 3G turned otu to be baaaaaad. Calls droping constantly, people reporting that sometimes it nevers make calls. I'd rather have NOT my music play, but able to communicate.

Journeyman

Geez, you can get a new one for $129.00. I was having a l...

Geez, you can get a new one for $129.00. I was having a lot of problems with mine. I took it into the Sprint store to get it checked out. The first thing they asked me was when did I get it. I told them I ordered it the first day they came available. He immediately said he'd give me a new one. It was working flawlessly for about a day. Then it wouldn't text or make calls. Had 5 bars and GPS worked fine. One hard throw up against the inside of my pickup door and now it works great. I was really sorry I gave up my Centro for it until after I showed it whoo the boss was. *bleep* thing is pretty strong to cuz I through it hard (I have insurance for that) and it didn't get a scratch on it. Only thing I hate is it doesn't play videos on the net.

Journeyman

ROFL LMAO!

Journeyman

Journeyman

Will sell a Mogul, MotoQ (brand new) and an Instinct...in...

Will sell a Mogul, MotoQ (brand new) and an Instinct...interested - leave msg.

Journeyman

Re: Geez, you can get a new one for $129.00. I was having a l...

Isn't the $129 price for those who are eligible for the upgrade discount/rebate, and if you extend your contract?

Journeyman

Re: Geez, you can get a new one for $129.00. I was having a l...

Yes, that's why a lot of people are willing to pay a bit more because $129 is new customer pricing. The retail price sprint is over charging for current customers is insane ($450) I've seen brand new instincts for $200 on craigslist.

If this week's browser update doesn't improve it significantly I'll probably be looking to sell or trade mine off as well. Getting real tired of paying for a data plan (not like we have a choice on the instinct) when the browser sucks so much.. if we could install opera mini it'd help a bit, but of course, sprint has no idea when they'll release the java keyboard fix.
Why keep paying for something you can't use to it's full potential?

Patron

You choose to sell your Instinct in a forum full of Instinct users who hate their phones? Okay. That makes complete sense.

Journeyman

<blockquote><hr>NSpeed wrote:<br>OMG Trade for the craPhone! Dude, the iPhone 3G turned otu to be baaaaaad. Calls droping constantly, people reporting that sometimes it nevers make calls. I'd rather have NOT my music play, but able to communicate. ;)<hr></blockquote><p></p><p>I think it's important to note that since the 2.1 firmware update for the 3G, the majority of complaints about the issues you've listed have all but ceased. People are actually quite happy, in general, with the phone at this point. It's nice to be told when to expect a release date for a fix, and then getting that fix on that date. Definitely nice.</p><p></p><p>BTW all: Instincts are selling on Ebay at anywhere from 250-350 (I posted mine "buy it now" at 250, and it sold in an hour). That should be enough to cover not just your ETF but the cost of the phone. Get what you want and dump Sprint; why waste time waiting for some random fix that may never come.</p><div class="message-edit-history"><span class="edit-author">Message Edited by dclowd9901 on </span><span class="local-date">09-16-2008</span><span class="local-time"> 12:01 AM</span></div>

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat