cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instinct from Sprint for $99.99 at your local Radio Shack

Journeyman

Instinct from Sprint for $99.99 at your local Radio Shack

http://www.mobiletechnews.com/info/2008/08/28/104200.html

interesting. another price drop. might as well try to resell all those units many of us have returned.

11 REPLIES 11
Journeyman

Re: Instinct from Sprint for $99.99 at your local Radio Shack

omg, I am soooo suing sprint. how dare they charge less than what I paid.

Journeyman

"RadioShack will be offering a 4-day exclusive retail price of $99.99 in more than 4,400 convenient neighborhood RadioShack stores."

Radio Shack is offering the price reduction not Sprint. Also it looks like its a 4 day sale on the device.

Journeyman

Soon, they'll be giving it away, just like the other cheap phones that make calls only.

Lets face it, this phone does not browse, potential is all its got going for it.

Funny, same goes for Sprint potential only. These 2 are a match made in hell - what could be if only .....

If memory serves, Radio Shak had a similar Labor Day Weekend sale on the UpStage. And we all know how poorly that phone was able to compete against the iPhone.

Simply put, Apple makes quality and Samsung makes quantity. Not to say that everything Apple makes is gold (after all, even their 3G iPhones have issues), but even with tarnished products, Apple still commands a far higher price for such refinement.

Sprint: once again, merely happy to be in 3rd.

Journeyman

http://radioshack.shoplocal.com/radioshack/...

It's official. Wander if RS is going to have any Samsung Instinct accessories too?

Message Edited by Raine on 08-31-2008 10:23 AM

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am sorry, the Instinct just isn't worth 500 bucks. The...

I am sorry, the Instinct just isn't worth 500 bucks. The phone should be much cheaper without a contract.

Journeyman

@quasijedi wrote:

Simply put, Apple makes quality and Samsung makes quantity. Not to say that everything Apple makes is gold (after all, even their 3G iPhones have issues), but even with tarnished products, Apple still commands a far higher price for such refinement.

haha,ummm..no. Apple just likes to overcharge and hype up their products.Anything they make is still likely to break.They've had their huge flops just like every othercompany.

Journeyman

seems like people love to pay more. I bet if the instinct...

seems like people love to pay more. I bet if the instinct was 400 dollars with a new contract instead of the original 129.00 people wouldnt think its a must have phone. but since its price is so low...people see it as a cheap(type) phone. Apples first I-phone had hundreds of thousands of people going back to the apple store to fix a bug that was preventing them to make or receive calls. (I know,cuz my father was one of them) and now The New I-phone 3G is said to be malfunctioning because of a bad chip. google it. Im good with my Instinct. best priced phone I have ever purchased, and all my features work..

Journeyman

oh yeah...find me a less expensive phone with all the sam...

oh yeah...find me a less expensive phone with all the same features..touch screen, navi with traffic, visual voicemail etc...

Journeyman

lol Im back... I looked up the add for Radio Shack....her...

lol Im back... I looked up the add for Radio Shack....here is something that might of been missed; The exclusive $99.99 handset pricing will be available to RadioShack customers who sign up for a new Sprint Simply Everything Plan. RadioShack customers who upgrade their Sprint service will receive $129.99 pricing on the Instinct.

Re: lol Im back... I looked up the add for Radio Shack....her...

BTW, the results for Radio Shack for that Instinct promotion were extremely disappointing according to RS itself. No wonder RS has criticised Sprint for its lackluster sales.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat