Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instinct mini firmware same as regular instinct?

Journeyman

Instinct mini firmware same as regular instinct?

I know that sprint will soon release the instinct mini but it would replace the one we currently have but just an addition to the family. What i want to know is, do you guys think it will feature the same firmware as the regular one? because it would be cool so that if the mini ever got an update, the regular instict would get one too....just being hopeful, what do you guys think?

BTW: this forum is kinda dead, barely anyposts

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Instinct mini firmware same as regular instinct?

Don't worry, things will pick up post MR5... On a side note, I haven't heard of Sprint releasing a mini version...but if they did, I would hope they would improve in a few areas...my 2 cents

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Instinct mini firmware same as regular instinct?

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat