• World News
  • RED NEws
  • Today in History
  • Politics
  • Technology
  • Strange News
  • Health & Wellness
  • Science

So I see that most standard news sections are covered in the Instinct's news application except that there is no Business News section!

Was there an assumption made by Sprint that Instinct's users were incapable of comprehending the Business news??

On a second thought, it is also missing a Sports News section...

Can these sections be added toInstinct's news application?

(yes, I know I canalways use the painful browserto browse sites likewww.wsj.com for business news)

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Instinct's News application is MISSING Business News section

Seems like the OnDemand feature (that's basically what the Instinct web/news apps are) on my old handset had a financial section. I recall having some stock symbols saved in there.

Journeyman

How do I add KETV with sound?

How do I add KETV with sound?

Journeyman

I cannot hear on my bluetooth. It is a motorola. Is there...

I cannot hear on my bluetooth. It is a motorola. Is there a way to increase the sound.. Or is there a bluetooth that might be more compatible

Journeyman

@jsmith wrote:

I see the following sections in the Sprint Instinct's news application:

• Top Stories
  • US News
  • World News
  • RED NEws
  • Today in History
  • Politics
  • Technology
  • Strange News
  • Health & Wellness
  • Science

So I see that most standard news sections are covered in the Instinct's news application except that there is no Business News section!

Was there an assumption made by Sprint that Instinct's users were incapable of comprehending the Business news??

On a second thought, it is also missing a Sports News section...

Can these sections be added toInstinct's news application?

(yes, I know I canalways use the painful browserto browse sites likewww.wsj.com for business news)

I will admit that there is no business news section and that is a problem. As far as the sports news that is under the sports part of the web menu.

Journeyman

The Financial Times has a good mobile site - unfortunately Bloomberg don't seem to have a mobile version that loads on Instinct and it takes about half a min for the normal site to load on my phone (not too bad if you ask me) the WSJ site just crashes the browser on my phone and so does Google Finance which is kind of a shame. Personally I use both my iGoogle mobile site and Google Reader to aggregate most of the news I want to read.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat