cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instinct s30 3rd party apps not working

Highlighted
Journeyman

Instinct s30 3rd party apps not working

I've been getting apps from getjar.com and every single one I download does not work.. do I need some kind of software to run these apps? I've been looking for answers online for days (youtube, net searches, this forum) and can't find a clear solution

I've got the latest Instinct software for the s30. Please help a lost instinct user!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey I just wanted to give you a heads up about 3rd party downloads. Sprint does not support third party apps, and we can't guarantee what will happen to the phone after you download them. So be cautious when downloading them and be aware that bugs can arise from their download.

Highlighted
Master

Because of the operating system on the Instinct family of phones there are not many(or any) developers making apps for it. About all that is available is located here, http://instinct-software.com/

@TurtleFire, ALL apps are "Third Party" Sprint does not develop apps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

In a technical sense, no we do not make applications. However, we have our name on several apps such as: Sprint Navigation, Sprint Tv, etc. Those apps that come stock on the phone we guarantee will not mess with the functionality because it was made for the phone by people approved by us.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat