cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instinct s30 (M810) MR2 & Instinct (M800) MR7 - Ready for download

Journeyman

Re: Instinct s30 (M810) MR2 & Instinct (M800) MR7 - Ready for download

I tried deleting and downloading Pandora and still no sound.

Message was edited by: cmotown1

Journeyman

New for me too...Hopefully MDG, Sarah, or someone will chime in on what the problem may be...here's a few more pics

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Maybe soon guys, maybe....Enjoy your Friday all the same

Journeyman

I can't get the RSS icon to come up either.......and my browser mode and version are correct, hopefully someone figures it out lets the rest of us know.

I wish they fix the contant blue star too...its beginning to bug me

Journeyman

no rss here either, but thats ok.....that is what Snaptu and Opera are for.

Highlighted
Patron

This just looked interesting, I don't use the stock browser. So, I tried to going to cnn.com. The first time, it made my phone restart. Then, then the second time, I tried it I got to the page.  It loaded but no RSS feed. I used standard mode and mobile mode for the browswerand nothing worked.

Journeyman

is there word on when the update will be pushed out to everyone who doesn't pay attention to these boards?

Journeyman

Any chance that, under the circumstances, Sprint would offer Instinct users a free upgrade or large discount to the Hero or Pre (not requiring subscription renewal)? I'm guessing no, but I thought it be worth asking. Besides, with the best phone plan, offering this to Sprint customers would keep many from leaving. I wouldn't say Sprint lied to us about the phone, but ...well I'm sure you've heard way more than enough.

Thanks for all your help (and putting up with brutal comments).

P.S. If Sprint were willing (and able) to do this, perhaps this would help Sprint jump quickly to the top of  the JD Power & Associates review.

Message was edited by: Eph28-9

Journeyman

Please tell me the HD will be much better......I'm losing confidence by the day....still trying to stay positive though..

Journeyman

The blue star is probably because the e-mail app does not realize you have no new messages you have yet to check. For example, i have 5 e-mail accounts set up. Even if no new or unread messages show up in "( _ ) " the star won't go away (it does sometimes though). If i go through every account - just click in and click back out, then exit the e-mail app to HOME, then the blue star goes away. Kind of annoying and it only seems to be a bug with the e-mail program.

Journeyman

Alright, lets see... I have the s30 currently... and just found out there was an update. I don't have any problems at all with it, ive been messing around with nearly everything on my phone, and I can totally tell the speed difference. MUCH faster. I did not read every post on this thread, but as far as I am concerned it seems like a nice update before I grab a Hero next month

Journeyman

Thanks!!

Journeyman

My brother's Instinct doesn't have the RSS shortcut on the web panel either, kind of a let down in my opinion.

Oh, and removing the Privacy mode didn't stop the web errors...all the privacy mode did was make the web crawl or freeze loading a standard mode webpage ( far as I could tell )  the web errors are still there.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat