cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to use a stereo blue tooth headset for sprint tv or the radio application?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is it possible to use a stereo blue tooth headset for sprint tv or the radio application?

I have a motorola bluetooth headset and use it for listening to mp3 music but it would be nice if it worked fot sprint tv and radio.

Tags (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Is it possible to use a stereo blue tooth headset for sprint tv or the radio application?

There's still bug with that. Users have found a workaround in order to get their sets to work with TV and radio. My headset works well, but I first need to plug in the wired headphones. Then when the sound comes through that, I turn on the BT headset. Once the sound is coming through, then I disconnect the wired set.

Journeyman

Re: Is it possible to use a stereo blue tooth headset for sprint tv or the radio application?

This never worked for me.

Journeyman

Bluetooth only works on some devices even if they are blu...

Bluetooth only works on some devices even if they are bluetooth 1.2 certified. SPRINT NEEDS TO GET THIS PHONE BLUETOOTH 1.2 CERTIFIED. Then all the bluetooth problems will be solved/

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat