cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to receive incoming calls when I am watching TV or listening to Live Radio?

Highlighted
Patron

Is there a way to receive incoming calls when I am watching TV or listening to Live Radio?

When I bought the Instinct, I assumed that it would allow me to receive calls when I am either watching TV or listening to live radio, but come to find out I had an emergency while working out listening to the radio, I was not able to receive any calls. It did not even let me know I missed any calls. Does anyone know if there is a way to correct this or is it just not one of the features? When I am checking me emails, I am able to receive incoming calls.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Is there a way to receive incoming calls when I am watching TV or listening to Live Radio?

This is a "feature" of all non-PDA EVDO phones (I do not consider my Instinct to be a PDA). Sprint apparently feels we want our phonesto play music first, and act as phones second.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat