cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to send a web page or a link to a page?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is there a way to send a web page or a link to a page?

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Is there a way to send a web page or a link to a page?

if you sending a email ot SMS just place the link in your email or Text but the link must be the full LINK.

http://www.????????????????

I just tried it sending my Phone a SMS with a link and Sent it back to my email and the Link worked fine on my Instinct

Journeyman

I'm not sure if this is what the OP was requesting, but what I'd like to be able to do is SMS or email a link to the page I currently have displayed in my browser. Sometimes manually typing in the entire URL is not a feasible option. I'd like something like a "Send this Link" option in the browser.

Journeyman

or copy paste. It's all up to someone to develop it.

Journeyman

Ditto on the Copy/cut/paste option. I'd prefer that method, as there are numerous times, in different applications, that I'd have liked to have that function. Not sure if we'll see that one though, as its typically something you'd see on a pda/pda phone, which the Instinct is not.

Journeyman

I was wishing the same. My sanyo 4300 I could send a link...

I was wishing the same. My sanyo 4300 I could send a link to webpage I was viewing and had for over a year. Don't think was a smart phone and know not a pda. I could do lots with that phone and miss since got my instinct but hope things get better

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat