cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there the ability to individualize ringer volume for text mess., Vmail, and Calls?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is there the ability to individualize ringer volume for text mess., Vmail, and Calls?

Recently, I was the proud owner of the Samsung A900 AKA The Blade. I decided to upgrade to the Instinct and I found that was I wasn't able to make my text messages vibrate ONLY, or to silent any call ringers as well change individual volume settings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, does anyone see an option for a silent selection, further interpreted as NO RINGER SELECTED/SILENT?

2 REPLIES 2
Patron

Re: Is there the ability to individualize ringer volume for text mess., Vmail, and Calls?

I know you can download a free silent ringer from the sprint site... The phone has no user pref. set ups really. It is one of the things that is really killing my enthusiasm for this phone.

Journeyman

Personally, this phone reminds me of the 360/PS3 battle....

Personally, this phone reminds me of the 360/PS3 battle. Samsung/Sprint wanted to beat the iPhone to the market so they jipped the phone of solid testing and some standard features A LA Camera Flash!!!!!!!! I had the Samsung A900 and still upset that I don't have that phone anymore

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat