Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue downloading content from the website

Journeyman

Issue downloading content from the website

Everytime I attempt to download content from the Sprint Digital Lounge, I get the same message. Sometimes it will pop up when I first click on the song, other times it doesnt appear until after I've clicked "buy now";

"Your account credentials could not be verified, please register with the Sprint Music Store on your phone, before purchasing content on the Digital Lounge"

There is a link below this message that states:

"Click Here to send an SMS message to your phone, when you select the deep link on your phone, you will be asked to select a pin, and then you will be automatically registered."

I click the link to send the text but I never receive it.

Has anyone else had this issue???

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Product Ambassador

There are a couple things at play here:

The message about "Click Here to send an SMS…" is incorrect/invalid and we’re working to have that struck from this error message.

This error message appears to customers who have not yet created a Music Store account via the handset. A customer must first launch the Music Store from their device and create an account (by creating a 4 digit password) before they’ll be recognized via the Digital Lounge Music Store.

If this customer has, in fact, launched the Music Store via their device and created a Music Store account yet is still seeing this message, then there is an error somewhere along the line, and we’d need his MDN to investigate why the Music Store isn’t recognizing him on the Lounge.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat