cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with music player

Highlighted
Journeyman

Issue with music player

Ok, i've tried mp3 and wma file formats.. both play. But, I cant get phone to recognize the artist. Says "UNKNOWN ARTIST" when i look in music player when i rip cd to it. Any help... ty!

Tags (5)
9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: Issue with music player

Do a search please. There are LOTS and LOTS of MP3 Tag editors out there.

Journeyman

Sorry, I find it faster to just ask. You could just help...

Sorry, I find it faster to just ask. You could just help instead of expecting ppl to search endlessly. TY

Journeyman

Try mediamonkey.com

Try mediamonkey.com

Master

Re: Try mediamonkey.com

Mp3tag "FREE" http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

Journeyman

Re: Try mediamonkey.com

Itunes is pretty popular... It can rip to mp3 or unprotected aac and edit the tags.

Journeyman

Re: Sorry, I find it faster to just ask. You could just help...

I find it faster to just tell you to do a search :-P

Eliminates duplicate posts.

I use Mp3tag myself.

Journeyman

all these wannabe moderators trying to keep "duplica...

all these wannabe moderators trying to keep "duplicate posts" and tying to keep topics to "their level" of "complaints or issues" is amazing to me. i guess from now on the first reply to any topic should just be one word "GOOGLE" and just find the answer on another forum. but im just a "newbie" what do i know. gosh sprint even labels us in classes like kids do in school. your a 'jock' your a 'nerd' your a 'trouble maker' your 'helpless' your 'worthless'. all any of here really are are free lab rats for sprint. theres my 2cents. i use http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

Journeyman

Re: Sorry, I find it faster to just ask. You could just help...

@spl1011 wrote:

I find it faster to just tell you to do a search :-P

Eliminates duplicate posts.

I use Mp3tag myself.

Well in the time it took you to type your response of telling the OP to do a search, you could have just as easily said that you use Mp3tag and you would have come off as a much nicer person in doing so.

Journeyman

I agree apika. And ty2all whom helped. I installed media...

I agree apika. And ty2all whom helped. I installed media monkey to md phone so i can use it on various pc's.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat