cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues With Picture Mail

Highlighted
Journeyman

Issues With Picture Mail

I just recently encountered a problem with my Sprint Picture Mail with the new Instinct.

I had a friend send me a picture message and it never showed up on my phone. But yet when I went online it was in my sprint picture mail there.

I then tried to send a picture mail and it never went through.

Is anyone else having this issue? I did call technical support and was on the phone for about 30 minutes troubleshooting the phone. I have a ticket open but I am wondeirng if anyone else is having these issues.

Cheers

Tags (2)
12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

The problem that I have with picture mail is I tried forw...

The problem that I have with picture mail is I tried forwarding a picture and wanted to add comments, but couldn't it just sends the mail to the selected person.

Journeyman

I have uploaded pics to my sprint picture mail website. I...

I have uploaded pics to my sprint picture mail website. I then want to send my pics from the website to my phone. NONE of them show up. I get the new pic mail blue star....select the link to view, then it takes me to a blank screen. Other times I could view the pics online, but the "download to phone" link is missing. Anyone else???

Journeyman

I am encountering the excact same problem that Stuball po...

I am encountering the excact same problem that Stuball posted. If your opnen ticket gets resolved please post the updated info. Regards

Journeyman

Re: I am encountering the excact same problem that Stuball po...

I hope Sprint can get your respective issues fixed. Picture mail on my Instinct works just like it did on my Katana, and RAZR2: I get a message, and can view the attached media - be it video or picture - right on my phone w/out having to go to an external website. I've exchanged pics w/T Mobile & Verizon users, and had no problems so far :: knock wood ::

Journeyman

I haven't had any problems with sending or receiving pict...

I haven't had any problems with sending or receiving picture mail. Now that I say that, I'll probably encounter some sort of problem.

Journeyman

I have had major issues with the picture and video messag...

I have had major issues with the picture and video messaging it is hit and miss with pictures getting to its destination. I have tried to send to different carriers... Helio, T-mobile, Verizon... Tech support told me that it is cause the pictures are to high quality and that some carriers put limits on the size of photos allowed to be recieved...

Journeyman

I have noticed that if I send the picture to myself and s...

I have noticed that if I send the picture to myself and save it to the memory card the photos go out no problem... but it is a pain to keep sending the photos twice. Once to myself and then to my friends...

Journeyman

Hey Stuball, I got my instinct 2 days ago and I'm having...

Hey Stuball, I got my instinct 2 days ago and I'm having the same problem. I have a trouble ticket out and I was on the phone with tech support last night for about 45 minutes.

Journeyman

The only trouble I have is when I get a picture mail that...

The only trouble I have is when I get a picture mail that is suppose to be animated (not video), it doesn't "animate", my husbands Razr does, and it is on Sprint too. Any solutions? Does anyone else picture mail run an animated picture ok?

Journeyman

Re: Issues With Picture Mail

I can't send or received pic's either BUT I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!!!!! Have a friend with Verizon send it for you It works every time..

Journeyman

Re: Issues With Picture Mail

About 99% of pics I try to send are never received and I was told (like others) that is was because of the size restrictions.
Well I can send eh exact same picture from the Pictures from Sprint website and it gets received.
I had a friend with Verizon send me a pic and I tried to send the exact same pic back and she didn't receive it even though my
phone said it was sent.
I even tried to reply with text only from a pic that was sent to me and the text only reply wasn't received.
Picture mail is broken, plain and simple. With as much as I paid for the phone (compared to getting a free phone with camera)
picture mail should work.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat