cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues

Journeyman

Issues

Hello,

I've had the Samsung Instinct going on 2 years in June, and of late it has been giving me problems. When I attempt to make a call it will say it is connecting before it says the call has failed. If a connection is actually made it cuts me off most of the time. When I try to send a text message it says that the message fails. After about 5 trys of resending the message it will finally go through but I will have to wait hours before I recieve a response back. I have moved to a different home which is no more than 5 minutes away from my old home, but even at my previous house the problem was starting to arise. I would have to stand in a specific spot in the house to recieve calls or texts. I do not know if it is the actual phone or another problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Zip code is 85043. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Issues

There is an outage for a cellsite in the zipcode you provided. Estimated time of resolution is tomorrow around 4:20 CST, subject to change. Hopefully one of the members on here who is not having issues with their employee icon showing will also confirm.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat