cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard View?

Journeyman

Keyboard View?

Which view does everyone prefer? I like the horizontal vs. the vertical. Also the stylus is a bit challenging at first IMO but after a few tries it becomes effortless. I love texting on this phone much more than any other phone I have ever had.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

horizontal is similar to a keyborad which makes it easier...

horizontal is similar to a keyborad which makes it easier and quicker. LOVE THIS PHONE!!! btw make sure you extend the stylus out to its long form. makes it easier to hit the keys with our larger hands and clumsy fingers

Journeyman

Definitely love the horizontal view with the QWERTY keybo...

Definitely love the horizontal view with the QWERTY keyboard. And I had no idea that the sylus extended!!! It almost gave me a heart attack when I first extended it!!! HAHA!

Journeyman

LOL! When I bought my Instinct this past weekend, my only...

LOL! When I bought my Instinct this past weekend, my only issue was no place to store the stylus. The thought of putting in a pants pocket and having it create then use a hole in a pocket wasn't terribly appealing. I called the Best Buy wehre I bought it and they didn't have any suggestions. Then (about 2 hours after getting home with it) I found the place in the sleeve it comes with to store the stylus (still can't believe I missed that!). I called Best Buy and told them about it for which they were grateful as that had been the #1 question they had been getting about the phone... LOL! Amazing that a simple thing like that could be so confusing... LOL! Great phone and I really like it.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat