cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Search not working

Patron

Live Search not working

My Live Search has not been working for the last couple of days, I get a message saying the network is busy and to try again later. If I update my data profile, it will work once, but then I get error if I try again. Anyone else having this problem? I am in Orlando, Florida.

Tags (3)
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Live Search not working

I had the same problem last night, "Network Busy, please try again later". I ended up going into the Navigation and searching the "Food/Coffee" tab for the restaurant I needed and it came right up. Please fix this bug, I am in the Detroit area.

Journeyman

Same thing happened to me. I am in Los Angeles however.

Journeyman

that started for me on saturday and is srill doing it this morning. I'm in orlando.

Journeyman

yep, same here, but in Ohio. I was trying to search for Donatos pizza and finally just opened opera mini, googled and had the local number in seconds. Live Search def needs fixed now!

Journeyman

Confirmed...Definate Bug!!!

I tried showing a friend this cool feature yesterday, but the "getting gps" and the never ending circle forced me to press the back arrow at the bottom of the phone and then the circle with the slash through it....( it's directly across from the " getting gps " )

Then it pulled up a list of city's that I used for searching before, so I pressed the city I wanted to search from...but the results of the company name I was looking for came up with the company in a different city, almost 20 miles away, and we havea couplein our own area, so that was no help and pretty embarrasing...Ex: Walmart...I'm in the mid-west...

Message Edited by goygacon on 05-11-2009 08:44 AM

Journeyman

I am having the same exact problem, it will work once if i update the data profile or shut off the phone, but after that i get network is busy try again later!!! please help!!!

Message Edited by wpeen001 on 05-12-2009 01:05 PM

Journeyman

Same thing happening here. Worked perfectly last week in San Francisco but not working at home in Knoxville. I did, however, discover after getting the network busy popup, clicking the crossed out circle button to the left of get gps it will work again. Very annoying. This was the ONLY feature that had not given me problems in the past.....the ONLY feature that I could always count on. I never show this phone to any one for fear of being embarassed. This is yet another step out the door for me.

Sprint Product Ambassador

I've reached out to our Live Search product owner and we'll see what we can find out.

Thanks,

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Master

Maybe they took it down to add advertisements?

Journeyman

Same here in Fernandina Beach Florida (north of Jax)...

Journeyman

Orange County, CA is also down.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat