Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Radio by Region

Journeyman

Local Radio by Region

All week I have been enjoying listening to local radio staions such kmel and kyld which is based where Im from in San Francisco. Today, I just learned that it has been removed under the West Coast Region. Now, I only get stations from Denver, Seattle and alot of stations from Arizona. What happened and when can we get them back again? I thought it was just my phone but when I went to a local sprint store, I wasn't the only one with this issue. I am a very disappointed sprint customer and also my signal is low inside my apartment.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

I've had a couple of other people ask about missing radio stations the past couple of days. Has anybody else noticed their stations diminishing?

@pinoyhype wrote:
All week I have been enjoying listening to local radio staions such kmel and kyld which is based where Im from in San Francisco. Today, I just learned that it has been removed under the West Coast Region. Now, I only get stations from Denver, Seattle and alot of stations from Arizona. What happened and when can we get them back again? I thought it was just my phone but when I went to a local sprint store, I wasn't the only one with this issue. I am a very disappointed sprint customer and also my signal is low inside my apartment.

Your Signal is weak inside your apartment because of what the building is made of
I have same problem with the signal
I am just waiting into my Qwest Dsl Is turn on and i will use my sprint airave to improve the signal inside
I was hoping to get Wimax once i got to arizona but it looks like it will not be here for a while so i had to get Qwest into it comes here

Journeyman

I have a good signal, and your stations mentioned were there...

Message Edited by goygacon on 06-11-2009 03:54 PM

Journeyman

i'm in Los Angeles and those two stations (KMEL & KYLD) are available for me here..

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat