Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing calls when text income

Journeyman

Losing calls when text income

Has anyone been having problems when talking on the phone, and an incoming text messes up the call and even disconnects the call.... PLEASE HELP

8 REPLIES 8
Patron

Nope, not with me. I receive texts, and reply to them, with no problems on the call on whatsoever.

Patron

I experienced it twice so far...annoying. First time I thought some coincidence but it happened today again. This is what exactly happens: -while you are on call and you get a first text message - you dismiss it or don't take any action no problem with your call. But, if you receive a second text (probably any second missed event) irrespective of your action, the call is disconnected and the phone announce "two missed events". This is annoying; who cares if I have two missed events while I am on call. This is a serious bug in the software. Did anyone find a solution for this one?

Patron

So what you are saying that if you were on the phone with 911 and you got disconnected, this would be a big issue? lol Yeah needs to be fixed!!!!

Patron

Yes, it has happened to me at least twice.

Patron

yeah, someone gotta take this to the notice of sprint developer's team

Journeyman

This has happened to my GF twice yesterday and it was exactly as described - two missed events and the call gets dropped.

This is a major bug... it isa phone after all.

Journeyman

Ive had the same thing happen as well!!!!! Also, while on the phone, an incoming text interupts the call!! In other words, we cant hear each other until the stoopid thing stops announcing your " missed events" Any fixes yet?

Sprint Product Ambassador

This happens to me several times a day and I always end up cursing the phone and yelling.  It has been happening to me since day one of having this piece of junk phone.  I am very dissastified.

- Jennifer

--
The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat