cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP3 Ringers for Instinct

Journeyman

MP3 Ringers for Instinct

Do anyone know if there is a program so you can use MP3 songs on your Instinct as a ringer. I know ringo pro works for my Palm Treo 755p. That is a good one. I'm looking for one like that for the instinct

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

www.mobile17.com free signup... only thing is that you ha...

www.mobile17.com free signup... only thing is that you have to wait for it to Send it to you via SMS. Pay members get priority so sometimes could be for a few hours. Been using it for years... Not sure if they have a INSTINCT profile yet. COMING SOON FOR SURE! When i had the upstage, it was a month at the most. -HP

Patron

Try www.myxer.com. I use it and it's pretty quick. It als...

Try www.myxer.com. I use it and it's pretty quick. It also sends an SMS to your phone instructing you to download the ringer that you made.

Journeyman

Re: MP3 Ringers for Instinct

I second mobile17. Have known about it for years and it's never let me down. It's pretty straightfoward and simple to use too.

Journeyman

I also use myxer.com. I haven't had any problems yet.

Wizard

I'll add another vote for myxer. I've been using it since I got my instinct and it has worked great.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat