Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR-3 Is Live.

MR-3 Is Live.

The validation testing has concluded and the files are posted in production. Customers will be able to pull down BH29 starting now. Additional communication will be provided tomorrow.

Instinct firmware BH29 includes the resolution of 249 tickets open since the previous public firmware release, BF30. The release also marks the first public release of the updated Instinct Web Browser, version 1.1. The new browser is based on an entirely new codebase and brings an 10x improvement to rendering speed, most noticeable in the areas of pan/zoom/resize functionality.

New browser features include:
* VC Button -> Hide/show controls; browser controls can be hidden to provide more screen to webpage display
* Favorites enhancements -> Improvements to favorites UI allows for sticky mode lock
* 34 other web browser tickets resolved

Instinct Admin Team

Message Edited by InstinctAdmin on 09-24-2008 06:28 PM

25 REPLIES 25
Journeyman

Now that I have updated to the BH29 firware my phone's reception is worse than ever. I can only get a max of 2 bars no matter where I go. I have two bars where I am now, where yesterday before the update I was receiving 5-6 bars. It frequently goes to zero bars of reception which causes the call to drop...and it won't ring when displaying zero bars. Anyone else having this issue?

Journeyman

@InstinctAdmin wrote:

Additional communication will be provided tomorrow.

Instinct Admin Team

Still waiting on the "Additional Information"... Will this be posted at 5:30 as well?

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat