Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR-4 Update

Sprint Product Ambassador

MR-4 Update

The original RC for MR4 was found to contain two launch gating issues.  As a result the binary is not entering the  testing lab today.  Consequently we are not prepared today to post public relase notes for the MR as we planned.  Latest word is that we can expect an update on October 20th - we anticipate that the updated code will enter the testing lab then.  Again, all dates are subject to change with no notice.

Thanks,

Message Edited by wengla02 on 10-14-2008 10:48 AM

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
25 REPLIES 25
Journeyman

Its alright not to like the phone.  Just try to keep your messages courteous and respectful, thanks.

Journeyman

<blockquote><hr>pmrussell892 wrote:<br><p>sam.giltner</p><p></p><p>I dont care if you have sympathy or not. It is a childs toy and should not be in the category of SMARTPHONE.</p><div class="message-edit-history"><span class="edit-author">Message Edited by MikeLee on </span><span class="local-date">10-14-2008</span><span class="local-time"> 04:06 PM</span></div><hr></blockquote><p>then why don't you go ahead and give it to your child?Go ahead,we'll wait.While your child is playing with the GPS and trying to find the nearest ice cream truck,while listening to the latest soulja boi remix you can go get yourself a big person phone!Or you can trade your child (or nearest child) for a DS. :)</p>

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat