cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR-5 update due out Jan 7th

Highlighted
Journeyman

MR-5 update due out Jan 7th

Is this update due out on Jan 7th. I heard something was coming out on the 7th from a couple different boards andI believe from will on this forum.

Any updates will or sarah on this?

24 REPLIES 24
Journeyman

Re: MR-5 update due out Jan 7th

my bad should have looked at previous threads sorry people.

Highlighted
Journeyman

what is going to be in this update?

what is going to be in this update?

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

I haven't heard about it - sorry.  When we get some news we'll be posting.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Patron

Is there an MR5, but just don't know if it will be releas...

Is there an MR5, but just don't know if it will be released today?

Highlighted
Master

Re: Is there an MR5, but just don't know if it will be releas...

http://forums.buzzaboutwireless.com/baw/board/message?board.id=Samsung_Instinct&message.id=29592&que...It's because of this thread that everyone thinks there is an upgrade today.

-

Hi again,

I got a call from Sprintabout 4:00 this afternoonregarding the trouble ticket that was submitted yesterday. According to the tech that I spoke with, this is a known issue and a software release is scheduled for Jan 7th to fix the problem. Hopehe is right.Just thought I'd keep you posted.

Bob Demers

Massachusetts

-

S_NetworkResponseTeam

We have two known issues with Sprint TV on the Instinct device. Issue # 1: Customers while watching Sprint TV might see a Green Screen with static lines. The Green screen will not go away.This is a known issue and will be fixed when MR5 is pushed out to the users. Issue # 2: Customers while watching Sprint TV channels might experience freezing up of screen. This is a known issue and will be fixed when MR5 is pushed out. to the users. ETA for pushing out MR5 to users is a few weeks away.

Posted 11/25

There's talk of gettingMR-5 sometimein Jan.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Is there an MR5, but just don't know if it will be releas...

Yes....MR-5, due to be released in a few weeks...Posted 11/25.

Anyone want to clarify exactly how long " A Few Weeks " is supposed to take....

I'm anticipating the TV fix, overdue since June 19th.

Can anyone representing Sprint please get an update to us on what is going on?

Instinct Owners want to know....Thanks

The last update to the tv fixed the stability of the app, but nothing else....very anxious to see my new TV quality...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Don't feel bad. The Msg that I received from Sprint, was that it would be Mid-Late December.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So this is supposed to make out TV quality better? Yes! I...

So this is supposed to make out TV quality better? Yes! I cant wait.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did I miss MR-5?

Highlighted
Patron

no you have not, but we are all awaiting for it still and...

no you have not, but we are all awaiting for it still and I don't think anyone has a clue to when this will happen....????

Highlighted
Journeyman

its time for answers! Ive defended this phone and Sprint...

its time for answers! Ive defended this phone and Sprint long enough! So we will not get an app store....personally I could not care less! I want what was advertised.....lightning fast internet and I want it from the default browser, not from Opera! I want clear tv reception.....like all the other tv enabled phones I have seen from Sprint and from other networks and I want this *bleep* navigation fixed! THIS NEEDS TO COME SOONER NOT LATER SPRINT! Over six months is well enough time to work this out! My patience is drawing EXTREMELY THIN!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat