cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR-5 update due out Jan 7th

Highlighted
Patron

We'll just keep waiting for answer and they wont come and...

We'll just keep waiting for answer and they wont come and when they do, it will probably not be to expectations. They spent more money on there commercials so you would but they phone than they did on there developers to make it work.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry but I am just frustrated here....none of this hosti...

Sorry but I am just frustrated here....none of this hostility is directed at you Will and Sarah, but you have got to step up and let someone of authority within the company know that we are ALL tired of waiting for what was promised to us! I just expect to get what I was supposed to be paying for six moths ago.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sorry but I am just frustrated here....none of this hosti...

@troyboytn wrote:
Sorry but I am just frustrated here....none of this hostility is directed at you Will and Sarah, but you have got to step up and let someone of authority within the company know that we are ALL tired of waiting for what was promised to us! I just expect to get what I was supposed to be paying for six moths ago.

The only message Sprint understands is the ones that hit their pocketbooks. Just remember all this when your contract is up.

Message Edited by sweet greggo on 01-20-2009 08:31 AM

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sorry but I am just frustrated here....none of this hosti...

At the rate they're going, I'll be surprised if they're still around when my contract is up.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I honestly believe that by this time next year, we will a...

I honestly believe that by this time next year, we will all be merged into AT&T or Verizon. I would really hate for that to happen even though Im fuming at Sprint right now. The only reason I hang on to Sprint now is my previous experience with the other 2. If you think you have problems with this phone.....doesnt compare to the constant network problems and terrible customer service that goes along with the other 2. So now I just feel trapped. The only problem I have with Sprint is the issues I discussed earlier, other than that I have experienced courteous customer service, great reception, no dropped calls (with the exception of a local tower problem that was resolved quickly), and a great pricing plan. I just want these issues fixed!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: no you have not, but we are all awaiting for it still and...

You all are anxiously awaiting MR5 for What!!??? A TV update??? You think its going to be HD, Blue Ray or something? A TV update isn't going to mean much to many people. I still will barely watch it. 10 minutes here, 15 there at the most. I say add more widgets, give me more stuff..

Highlighted
Journeyman

You mean gimmie more things they'll need to fix too, lol...I watch the TV alot...I say fix what we have first...then worry about adding something else. Just one opinion

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Sphinx wrote:
You all are anxiously awaiting MR5 for What!!??? A TV update??? You think its going to be HD, Blue Ray or something?

I'd settle for having all channels the quality of the NFL channel... And radio that doesn't drive you crazy with dropouts.

Highlighted
Journeyman

While we all know Sprint could give two craps about makin...

While we all know Sprint could give two craps about making the Instinct better, they're still gonna beat a dead horse by releasing it in pink.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: While we all know Sprint could give two craps about makin...

i actually had 2 sprint reps tell me it would be out mid to late dec. at the end of dec when i called for an update they had "no idea" what i was talking about. its aggravating that sprint pulls this

Highlighted
Journeyman

@moda wrote:
i actually had 2 sprint reps tell me it would be out mid to late dec. at the end of dec when i called for an update they had "no idea" what i was talking about. its aggravating that sprint pulls this

Surely they were talking about MR4, calende, PDF, perhaps

Highlighted
Journeyman

unfornately no, i had just downloaded mr4 and was very angry my tv looked worse than ever. than i was told mr5 mid to late dec with a tv update, tv update did happen, but no mr5.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat