cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR-6 Chock full-o-bugs

Journeyman

MR-6 Chock full-o-bugs

Is their a solve for this update? Personaly it has hosed many of the apps I enjoy, like Pandora.

This is a chance to fix the P.R. blunder this has become, if your listening..

Say anything.

9 REPLIES 9
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: MR-6 Chock full-o-bugs

Yep - you may note that we stopped the MR after the bugs were identified.  We're re-coding, retesting and re-releasing the update.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

@wengla02 wrote:
Yep - you may note that we stopped the MR after the bugs were identified. We're re-coding, retesting and re-releasing the update.

Is there a temporary fix or hack (is it a policy issue?) that will restore Pandora functionality while we wait?

Message Edited by TechGnoll on 06-19-2009 09:23 AM

Journeyman

I am done waiting, they have 24 hrs.

Wizard

Unfortunately the MR is still on hold. I do not have any additional info, but will share it when I do.

Journeyman

How is this thread marked solved when the issue is not fixed and all they are saying is the fix is on hold without any idea of when it will be sent out??????/

Journeyman

The fix is out it is called the Palm Pre

Journeyman

"Yep - you may note that we stopped the MR after the bugs were identified. We're re-coding, retesting and re-releasing the update."

There is really only one word to describe this statement, and that word is: "Wow!"

Highlighted
Journeyman

"re-testing" is obviously the wrong term.

Journeyman

Will new Instinct users have the MR-5 upgrade available on their phone until MR-6 is re-released?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat