Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR-6 Question

Journeyman

Re: MR-6 Question

@troyboytn wrote:
seems that most of our requests and suggestions have been useless
Oh, I'm sure that Sprint has found use for our comments. For example: when printed out, they could level a wobbly table leg.

Journeyman

lol. good one

Patron

<blockquote><hr>lowe0 wrote:<br><blockquote><hr>troyboytn wrote:<br>seems that most of our requests and suggestions have been useless<hr>Oh, I'm sure that Sprint has found use for our comments. For example: when printed out, they could level a wobbly table leg.</blockquote><p></p><hr></blockquote><p>Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha made my night! hahahahahahahaha omg I cant stop! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy</p>

Journeyman

My dream at the moment... would be for Sprint to successfully act on most of our requests with the Instinct 2 implementation, and amaze us by taking Instinct to the next level. Even if they forced us to upgrade to a new handset. Really I'm just looking for results, and hope Sprint will start delivering.

I would rather buy into a second generation Samsung Instinct (Dash), if implemented with robust improvements and enhancements, than suffer through another first generation product, the Palm Pre. It's ridiculous that the Pre is launching without visual voicemail, and I would not consider buying one until Flash is available for it.

Maybe in 2011 Sprint will get a crack at carrying iPhones...

Patron

@lowe0 wrote:

@troyboytn wrote:
seems that most of our requests and suggestions have been useless
Oh, I'm sure that Sprint has found use for our comments. For example: when printed out, they could level a wobbly table leg.

Had to do it! It has the Sprint logo and it says "Lock Screens during calls"

Journeyman

Open platform, sounds interesting, addressing privacy mode and rss feeds, I'm sure someone uses them... Yep...looks like this is it, hope someone Else can address the other issues...Maybe..maybe not..

Any Idea what the other open tickets were?

Message Edited by goygacon on 06-08-2009 11:34 AM

Journeyman

Looks like it was pushed out alittle early....

Journeyman

Yep, it was manually alive as of 10 June at 1700 PDT when I attempted a software update on the Instinct.

Firmware Update

New software is ready to be installed.

Free Sprint update 5 of 5 to version CD17 - App upgrades and removes Privacy Mode to stop web errors.

Wonder if it removes Pocket Express or not?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well it will be interesting to see if this happens to fix a media playback issue I experienced with the device where the emulator and the phone behaved completely differently. I will post my results in a bit!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat