25 REPLIES 25
Journeyman

Re: MR-6 is live

@troyboytn wrote:
Downloading even as I type.

Good catch!!!!

Journeyman

It was manually alive for me too as of 10 June at 1700 PDT when I attempted a software update on the Instinct.

Firmware Update

New software is ready to be installed.

Free Sprint update 5 of 5 to version CD17 - App upgrades and removes Privacy Mode to stop web errors.

Wonder if it removes Pocket Express or not?

Journeyman

No "noticable" changes. Everything still works! Pocket Express intact. Maybe Im crazy but the ui seems a little snappier.

Journeyman

I thought it was just me wishing. But the ui does seem to be a little quicker. No changes with what I had previous. I was worried that it would update my pocket express for me.

Journeyman

Killed Pandora, nice....wtf ............

Master

Try to remove it and reinstall it.

Journeyman

Also killed Locify (a really nice GPS enabled app which is signed with a Thwart certificate) guess we know know any app using some of those "unrestricted" apis will have to be signed with Verisign. Oh well.....back to the hack!

Journeyman

Is Pandora so far the only app to be lost? What about other previous working third party applications?

Highlighted
Journeyman

It killed my Sports and Weather! Two things I use the most!

Journeyman

Confirmed....Pandora no longer works! This will have to be fixed pronto! Also, My-Cast Weather no longer works with GPS.

Message Edited by troyboytn on 06-10-2009 09:00 PM

Journeyman

So far Pandora is the only one not working, even after a reinstall. Opera and Bolt still works. I also went to TV, and played the Weather channel. This was the FIRST time that I played the weather for my city and there was VERY LITTLE lag. Actually showed that radar map with animation.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat