cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MUSIC STORE ERROR--AGAIN

Highlighted
Journeyman

MUSIC STORE ERROR--AGAIN

I continually get an error when trying to access the music store stating  "No Network Coverage Available:  You may go to My Music and play songs already downloaded."

The only way i can make this go away is to delete all my music but as soon as I download more songs it just gives me the error again.  I only have songs from the music store so I shouldnt have a corrupt music file and have tried just by downloading a few at a time and it will work for a day or so then go right back to the error. Quite honestly, i was shocked when i got this phone and realized that they did not upgrade the music player from the original Instinct. It was a nightmare then and it continues to be a nightmare all the way around.

14 REPLIES 14
Journeyman

Re: MUSIC STORE ERROR--AGAIN

are you accessing the music store via the handset or via the Digital Lounge on sprint.com? if you want to send me a pm i should be able to get this issue resolved for you

Journeyman

Yeah, I had that error for the last few days... checking to see if there were any prompts for updates to the player...

My player has corrected itself since my phone freaked out on me this morning though

Hey frollo....happens when accessing the music store using the phone...first for me too

Also, purchased music takes an eternity to download, mostly failing before it completes....something to check on

Message was edited by: goygacon

Journeyman

thanks for the info i typicaly do sprint.com work but i will see if i can get in contact with the proper team.

Journeyman

got ahold of the correct group stand by for pm's for more info so they can get the issue resolved

Journeyman

for the hd instinct only make sure you have the latest software which should be m850.CL31.

If you don't have the latest you can get to it by following the link from the device.

Instinct HD only -----   http://musicstoreupgrades.sprintpcs.com/installs/j2me/131623/JukeBox.jad

If the issue still persists let me know.

Journeyman

It just tells me i already have a newer version when i go to that link.

I tried yesterday a few times and still couldnt access the store but went his morning and could. Seems sporadic at best. We appreciate your help nonetheless!!!

Message was edited by: hdpandora

Journeyman

The issue is now in the team who owns it's hands i will keep pushing for updates and update here when / if i recieve any.  They are aware of the issue now so hopefully we will see some movement on it.

Journeyman

looks like they believer that they have resolved the issue.  Please ensure that premium purchases are enabled on your account (through sprint.com settings & passwords > content catalog access).

Journeyman

Web sync gets me error 508

and complete downloads gets me error 501

So...that's what's happening on my phone, and I never block my phone from purchases.

Thanks for the assist though...

I'll see what others say, could be just my phone, though I don't see how...

Journeyman

i just keep getting the message  "No Network Coverage Available:  You may go to My Music and play songs already downloaded." when i try to access the store from my phone.

Journeyman

goygacon wrote:

Web sync gets me error 508

and complete downloads gets me error 501

So...that's what's happening on my phone, and I never block my phone from purchases.

Thanks for the assist though...

I'll see what others say, could be just my phone, though I don't see how...

This 508 error has mostly been impacting customers with large music libraries. Sprint is currently working to address this issue. Some users have been able to resolve this by waiting a few minutes and then retrying to get songs to sync to the device. This is all that I was able to uncover.

Message was edited by: izzyks

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat