cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac - Creating playlists and uploading songs the easy way

Journeyman

Mac - Creating playlists and uploading songs the easy way

Ok, Mac users,

Tonight I've found an easy way to create playlists and upload those tracks very easily. Here's what you need:

(1) iTunes to select the songs you want for your playlist. Create a playlist in iTunes.

(2) Download the free application SyncTunes. Here's the URL: http://mac.majorgeeks.com/download4834.html

(3) Mount your SD card on your Mac using a card reader. SyncTunes will recognize the card reader as your device.

The application is very friendly and guides you in one single screen step by step. Your music and playlist will be uploaded to your card where you designate it. When you put the card back in the Instinct, everything will be there.

I bet it might even work with Bluetooth, but I have not tried that.

Message Edited by Egidio on 07-01-2008 10:28 PM

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

thanks for the site for the ringers it works really ez an...

thanks for the site for the ringers it works really ez and quitley

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: thanks for the site for the ringers it works really ez an...

You're welcome.

Now I've been experimenting with another application to edit the mp3 tags so that the album artwork shows on the Instinct. It seems to be working. The application is MP3 ID3X.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat