cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making the switch away from the Instinct?

Patron

Making the switch away from the Instinct?

I'm about 90% sure I'm going to switch from the Instinct to the Pre once it's released. The Instinct is the first decent phone I've ever owned, and I'm wondering how I can go about selling it. How would I get all of my personal information off of it, etc.? Any suggestions on places to sell it? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Making the switch away from the Instinct?

Check Ebay and Craigslist, there isn't a big market for your phone. You may want to keep it around to use a media player or something. You'll still be able to load software even if you don't have service.

With the new possibilities of changing the UI and loading different media software the Instinct might become a decent little media player.

Journeyman

Re: Making the switch away from the Instinct?

As for wiping the phone of your information...doing a hard reset will do this for you, Check the owners manual, or search here for the steps in doing so, very simple. When the time comes, I will be keeping mine as a backup (just in case), just as I kept my last phone as a backup to my Instinct.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat