Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Media Manager does not work

Journeyman

Media Manager does not work

Bought the instinct, downloaded the media manager, rebooted the computer, pulgged in the phone, made sure the micro card was in, followed instructions to the letter but the phone won't activate. Computer won't recognize the phone is plugged in. I think it's the driver but how do I fix this ???

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

ok threesteps, im having the same problem. each time i connect, it says phone isnt connected. i tried what you posted and when i plug the phone in, it comes up fine but what am i looking for when it comes up?

Journeyman

I have not done the cd manager yet, but was wondering if that is what is needed to view documents attached from email..it sais I have no viewer but will let me save it on the card..any help would be aprieciated

Journeyman

i did those things and it still does not work unfortunately. i dont know anything about a reader card, but i feel this was something that was included with the phone so there should be an easier way to fix it?

Journeyman

I had this problem for about an hour. Uninstalled and hooked up the phone, still wouldn't read. Eventually, I plugged in the phone to a different USB port and it worked. I think this might be a problem with Microstuck and not the phone. Not the book answer, but I hope it helps.

Journeyman

with mine i had to install each program by itself cause it needed to restart and didn' install the drivers might try that

Journeyman

media manager on CD didn't work but the software on their website works , select instinct http://www4.sprint.com/pcsbusiness/support/downloads/index.jsp

Journeyman

thanks i tried that it didn't work either lol. when i uninstall the program its not uninstallin everything for some reason cause when i try to install individually it says i already have usb drivers, and when i open the program it has picturesautomatically there that i previously put before i uninstalled them.

so far this has been the most frustrating feature for the phone.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat