cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Micro SD Cards that work with the Instinct

Highlighted
Journeyman

Micro SD Cards that work with the Instinct

Anyone know of what kind of Micro SD cards work with the Instinct? I found this 8gig one for pretty cheap and was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is compatible, its a Transcend 8GB MicroSDHC Card Class 6.

Tags (2)
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Micro SD Cards that work with the Instinct

I'm using it, and it works fine.

Highlighted
Wizard

I'm using a sandisk 8 gig. I think I got it from Amazon for around $25.

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Any "class 6" card will work.  Users on this forum have tested up to 16GB and it works fine.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

I thought the Instinct could only support up to 8GB?

I thought the Instinct could only support up to 8GB?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have seen different posts about the instinct and16gb micro cards. Is anyone currently using a 16gb card?

Journeyman

i just got the 8gb transcend card last week from newegg for $15. it works. get it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@lars7575 wrote:
I have seen different posts about the instinct and16gb micro cards. Is anyone currently using a 16gb card?

Yep. Sandisk 16gb card works fine. I bought the card off Amazon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have an Adata micro SDHC Class 6 8GB card and it will N...

I have an Adata micro SDHC Class 6 8GB card and it will NOT work. I can load stuff on it via my computer and an SDHC card reader, but it won't read in my Instinct. Has anyone used this card? Does the phone NOT take high capacity cards - just standard SD?

Highlighted
Master

Re: I have an Adata micro SDHC Class 6 8GB card and it will N...

@sm482 wrote:
I have an Adata micro SDHC Class 6 8GB card and it will NOT work. I can load stuff on it via my computer and an SDHC card reader, but it won't read in my Instinct. Has anyone used this card? Does the phone NOT take high capacity cards - just standard SD?

It should work, Did you place it into the phone first so it could format/add the folders it needs?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat