cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Issues, Any help would be appreciated.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Multiple Issues, Any help would be appreciated.

Under Web tab, When clicking on Weather, News, Sports or Movies, I get a 7000 error code, When I click My account I get a message on web page "Thank you for your interest in Premium Content from Sprint. Unfortunately, no Sprint content is available for your device. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have the proper plan. Another customer in store next to me was able to access all these functions with no problem whatsoever.

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Multiple Issues, Any help would be appreciated.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: PLAN DETAILS

Everything 450- $69.99Plan Features:

Journeyman

sounds to me like they didnt set your plan up properly

try going to sprint.com and log in to mysprint and see what plan they have you set with

Journeyman

Kquinlivan: I am having the EXACT same issues, so it coul...

Kquinlivan: I am having the EXACT same issues, so it couldn't be a problem with the plan since I too am on the EVERYTHING plan. It's something either with the phone or the network. I haven't called yet as I have been having other issues with the phone. Mine is freezing up, doing double screens, fuzzy screens like a television, so much and I have tried exchanging it actually this is the second one I've had, now there are NONE in stock...and wouldn't you know it my 30 return period is approaching very quickly. I am at the point where I want to return it and get something else but after having the Instinct what else is there that they carry that compares? Seems like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I was told I could order a replacement but it maybe mid-August when more were available PLUS, I'd have to return the one I have before the 30 period to avoid being double charged for the phone. And I'd be without a phone until my replacement came. Any help..any ideas???? Thanks

Sprint Product Ambassador

Are you still getting these errors?  We had some system problems around the time you posted your note.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Sprint Product Ambassador

After checking with IT, it sounds like your device is not properly provisioned. The account is set up, but the device isn't.

I'd click "Chat with Sprint" in the top right corner of this page and see if they can walk you through testing and re-provisioning your device.

Thanks, and good luck!

Will 

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Patron

Im having the same problems. I bought my phone June 20th,...

Im having the same problems. I bought my phone June 20th, it's worked fine untill July 17th. When I hit the weather, news or sports key I get "error 7000. Internal Server error." When I Try to Access the web Browser I get "The account holder has restricted your access to this content." I called sprint, they had me do a data reset, enter different codes and even reset my phone. I brought my phone into a sprint repair store, they tried everything including swapping out phones with no luck. Anyone have any Ideas?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat