Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music Player help...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Music Player help...

OK, am I being an idiot or is there no way to "Stop" a song when playing? I see "Pause" , "Rewind" and Forward" but how do you stop a song? Even when I go back to the main menu it continues to play. Anyone?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Music Player help...

Yeah, you're an idiot. J/K, the app is the idiot. Its very simplistic what you see is what you get. All you can do to "stop" the track is press Pause. And it just stays that way. The next time you start the media player it will have that same track paused at the same position in my experience.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Music Player help...

OK, so I'm really not an idiot...LOL. That's just stupid then. I just figured I was missing something. I've tried everything to stop the song. Thanks for your reply.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat