cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music player question

Journeyman

Music player question

I had about 200 songs and i put the Pearl Jam Discography i had, and when i checked out the songs they were hard to read which each song was and they didnt come up under "Pearl Jam" by artist, they were just a big mumbo jumbo.

Any way i can create a playlist on the Computer?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Music player question

@biggamer3 wrote:
Any way i can create a playlist on the Computer?

PC or Mac? I know it's possible to create a playlist on your computer, but I'm on a Mac. I've created playlists on my Mac before, but now I simply use a third-party application to create the playlist and sync that with the Instinct.

Journeyman

Re: Music player question

pc

Journeyman

If you use the manager software that came with the Instin...

If you use the manager software that came with the Instinct you can create playlist with it.

Journeyman

Re: If you use the manager software that came with the Instin...

The music player on the Instinct sucks. I ended up buying an ipod nano since the Instinct didn't have all that I wanted (and I don't ask for much at all, just to be able to play my albums from track one to the last track in orderand to be able to have albums with multiple artists work correctly). Samsung and Sprint should get some of the money that I paid to Apple for the ipod.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat